- Vehicle signage
- Booth builders
- Start ups
Cutting Plug-In for CorelDRAW, Illustrator and Inkscape
What does the Standard XT do?
No matter how you look at it, no lettering business is complete without an illustration program. Their virtually unlimited design possibilities have made CorelDRAW and Illustrator the first choice for producing all kinds of lettering.
CoCut is a so-called plug-in. A plug-in extends the host program with powerful additional functions. CoCut extends CorelDRAW, Illustrator and others with a vinyl cutting function, so that no special program is needed for cutting. CoCut cuts your designs directly from the host - at the touch of a button.
CoCut Standard XT host programs*) are: CorelDRAW, CorelDesigner, Illustrator, InDesign, Inkscape (versions see below!)
CoCut's vinyl cutting parameters allow immediate control of cutting speed, blade pressure and accuracy. Cutting by color (even individually), weeding aids, segmentation and material optimization are other features of this unique plug-in.
- Cutting with preview window for output control
– also direct cutting without window before output
- Cutting of single color layers is possible
- Multiple cutting - option to cut thick and resistant materials more easily
- Completed jobs can be saved and thus repeated at any time
- Line thicknesses can be automatically converted into cuttable contours
- Test run with lifted cutter head possible
- Cutting modes and tools are freely selectable in the driver
- Output size can be calibrated to compensate for plotter inaccuracies
- Sophisticated segmentation makes oversized plots possible
- Material display informs about material consumption
- Foil optimization reduces material consumption
- Weeding aids (line, frame) make weeding easier
- Important material parameters can be defined
CoCut Corel Toolbar
Output window - driver selection and cutting parameter setup
Possible Host Programs:
- CorelDRAW* X3-X8 and 2017-2023
- Adobe Illustrator* 8-CS6, CC
- Adobe InDesign* CS4-CS6, CC
- Windows* 7, 8, 10, 11 (32 or 64 Bit)
|Errors and modifications reserved - State: March 2023
*) All trademarks used are the property of their respective owners.