- Vehicle labelers
- Screen printers
- Print service providers
- Cutting with Zünd PN/M-C2**
Universal cutting plug-in for perfect Print & Cut
What can Pro XT do?
For many signmaking needs, CoCut Pro XT is the best choice because it transforms your usual illustration program (CorelDRAW, Illustrator, and others) into a professional signmaking program.
Its flexible welding functions make multicolor graphics instantly ready to cut. This makes CoCut Pro XT the ideal plug-in for all kinds of vinyl signage and Print & Cut workflows
In contrast to the XT version, the Pro XT also has a plug-in for AutoCAD - so it also cuts directly from AutoDesk's AutoCAD program.
Perfect cut mark workflow
CoCut Pro XT detects the common cut marks for optical sensors and supports all known contour systems, whether from Summa (OPOS), Mimaki (OPAAL), GCC (AAS), Roland, Mutoh or Graphtec.
The Cut Mark toolbar combines all the tools needed for a professional Print & Cut workflow. These are: Contour creation, multiple copies (duplucates), adjustment mark generation and cut mark detection.
Step by step, you prepare a Print & Cut job in the host program and send it directly to the CoCut output module for output.
Cut Mark Workflow Toolbar
- Includes all CoCut XT tools
- 1-click export of cut data as CMX (CorelDRAW) or PDF to a hot folder
- Cutting by color with alignment marks as mounting aids
- Bitmap contouring facilitates creation of duplicates
- 7 CoCut proprietary welding functions directly usable in CorelDRAW, Illustrator and InDesign
- Sophisticated segmentation allows the cutting of oversized plots
- Material display informs about material consumption
- Foil optimization reduces material consumption
- Weeding aids (line, frame) make weeding easier
- PhotoCut creates eye-catching designs
- Multiple plotters can be configured and controlled simultaneously with one computer
CoCut Corel Toolbar
Adjustment mark window with Plot Manager
Supported Host Programs:
- CorelDRAW* X3-X8 and 2017-2023
- Adobe Illustrator* 8-CS6, CC
- Adobe InDesign* CS4-CS6, CC
- AutoCAD* 2002 / 2002LT - 2023 / 2023LT
- Windows* 7, 8, 10, 11 (32 or 64 Bit)
|Errors and modifications reserved - State: March 2023
*) All trademarks used are the property of their respective owners.
**) Only cutting with: Zünd PN or M series with C2 head. More? OptiScout